- Finding Lara Bars on sale
- Going for a swim after I just shaved my legs
- Living in the Pacific Northwest
- The first signs of a season's change
- Running in the rain
- Rubbing my husbands head right after I buzz it
- Throwing lead
- Drinking wine with friends
- Being an American
- The human spirit after a tragedy strikes
Now I tag: all the peeps who recently left comments for the first time (ahem, in a while Jocelyn)
Fat Girl Running (btw, love that tag line - keeping it real!)
In workout news I did my actual first tempo run Thursday. What a welcome change from the nasty hill repeats I've been sluggin away at.
I took it easy. Real easy. But you know, I'm still feelin' it.
2 miles/9:15 av pace/180 bmp
1 mile/9:30 av pace/181 bmp
I'm thankful I was able to swallow my ego and not kill it like my legs really wanted to. Also, holy heart rate! Can't wait to get back to where I was when I was marathon training. Hopefully wont be long...