Come to momma.
The guy on the left is pretty hot too, although not a movie star he's still a celebrity of sorts. I'd take either one.2) Apart from your house and car, what is the most expensive item you have ever bought? Does tuition count?
3) What is your most treasured memory?
I think it's actually a collective of memories. I loved all the summer camping trips I took with my family during my childhood.
4) What was the best gift you ever received as a child?
I remember getting this awesome record player for Christmas one year and my first album was the soundtrack to the move, "The Neverending Story." I listened to that record over and over. I still remember what the record player looks like. My sister told me she came across it a while back when she was going through some things at our grandmothers house. I loved that thing.
Anybody remember this movie?
5) What is the biggest mistake you ever made? This is a hard question. I've made lots of mistake. Lots. But it's hard for me to look back at my life like that because I am so happy and I'm not sure I would really take back anything I did for fear that my life would not be what it is today. I guess I could say that I wish I would have gone to college right out of high school, but then I wouldn't have gotten to travel the world and meet my husband.
6) 4 words to describe yourself:resolute, libertarian, pragmatic, family
7) What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008?Finishing the Seattle marathon on November 28. I could actually describe this as both. It was my highlight because finishing a marathon should never be downplayed for what it is despite your time. It's a grueling battle. It was also a lowlight because the outcome was somewhat of a disappointment. But as everyone who has ever been disappointed with a race and has come back with a vengeance can attest to
8) Tell me one thing I don't know about you:I own two guns - A Glock 9mm and a S&W revolver. I sleep with one in my nightstand locked and loaded every night when my husband is away. I love going to the shooting range and if someone ever broke into my house I would no doubt about it -shoot first, as questions later. I also have a concealed weapons permit and always trust my instincts to tell me if I should bring one of my firearms with me if I'm driving somewhere relatively far, or going somewhere I'm unfamiliar with.
10) If you were a comic book/strip cartoon character, who would you be?
Invisible Woman! Hello, invisible force field.
Now I get to tag 4 other awesome bloggers and I choose: Miles of Kate Colorado Runner I'll Keep Tri-ing and Tri-ing She did Whatttt?