Friday, January 23, 2009

Pass the Robitussin please

I’ve been trying to resist a bug that has been threatening to get me for the last couple of days and the bug prevailed. I woke up around 2am with a sore throat. TGIF so I can go to class for a few hours, then hit the grocery store for some medicines and soups, and come home to do nothing but lay on the couch and catch up on my tevo. I have a huge (by huge I mean 10pages) paper to write this weekend so hopefully it doesn’t cloud my head too much. I need all the head I can get. Hey, get your head out of the gutter. Anyways, considering I’d rather eat dirt than write a paper then you all can imagine how much fun I’ll be having this weekend. Plus, unless I magically wake up without a sore throat, I won’t be running this weekend, which really sucks. Ok, now for the good news – I weighed in at 138. Sweeet! Perfect. I was thinking it would only be 139, but my weight usually fluctuates a pound or two daily…? Maybe because my body is constantly replenishing itself from losing sweat?

5 comments:

Frayed Laces said...

Hi Kristen! Thanks for the comment about my Auntie. She is absolutely looking for a running group. Can you email me at frayedlaces at gmail dot com so I can pass along her email? I am going to get her set up with a blogger account so she can read blogs too!

Alisa said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well...bummer! I have been there all TOO recently.

Feel better soon!

Denise said...

Sorry you're sick. :-( But good job on the weigh in!

Aron said...

thanks for stopping by :)

sorry you are sick! hope you feel better ASAP!

P.O.M. said...

Hopef you feel better. I'm right at 138 right now too. My "fighting" weight is 132. I'll get back there by spring!