Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekly Recap

Monday: Bikram Yoga, Run - 5 miles

Bikram was good, but I felt a little out of center. Balance wasn't as strong as the last time I went. I didn't sleep well that night so I think I was just a little out of focus. Run: 5 miles/9:48 pace

Tuesday: Interview

No workouts today, but I had an interview for an internship. Will find out at the end of the week - fingers crossed.

Wednesday: Swim, Run - 5 miles, 3 @ 9:20

Yes, and yes. See previous post

Thursday: Run - 5 miles

Run: 5 miles/10:11 pace

Friday: Swim, Spin

No spin. Swim was good. Used a workout from swimplan. Hubby did it with me. He doesn't know it - but he kept me on track. I'm glad I didn't do the spin class. I'm thinking about dropping these from the schedule. I need to just ride the bike on the road.

Saturday: Run - 9 miles

See previous post. Went much much better than my last 9 miler. Ice bath afterward - so good. My legs felt great for the rest of the day. I'll definitely be incorporating ice baths into the regimen.

Sunday: Tacoma City Marathon Volunteer

total miles for the week: 24.8

1 comment:

joyRuN said...

Just reading that is making me tired, girl!

Those ice baths are a bitch to get into, but well worth it (says someone who's been too chicken to suck it up & get it done herself in a while).