Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekly Goals (March 30 - April 5)

Monday: Bikram Yoga, Run 30 min (w/ 15 min tempo) Tuesday: Push – up challenge Wednesday: Swim, Spin, Run 45 min Thursday: Yoga, Core, Push-up challenge Friday: Swim, Spin, Run 40 min w/6 x 100 strides Saturday: Lots of lovin’ with the hubby (TMI – sorry) Sunday: Run 50 min HUGE NEWS: the hubbs gets home this week. (hopefully Friday) WooHoo. I haven’t seem him in over a month and even that was for less than 24 hours. It’s not an easy lifestyle, but we are very thankful to have a steady paycheck. I’ll probably mention this all week long because I can hardly contain myself. Tomorrow I’m doing bikram for the second time evah. I’ll let you all know how it goes. Hopefully I don’t pass out. I’m drinking a ton of water today to prep for the sweat factor. I also have to go back to school tomorrow. That sucks balls! At least I can get back on a regular schedule. I know my diet will thank me.

12 comments:

Kristen said...

Yeah for the hubby coming home!! How exciting!!

Enjoy Bikram tomorrow. I havn't been in forever. It smells like feet but is such a good workout!

joyRuN said...

Enjoy the week ahead, especially Saturday!!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats for your hubby coming home! And great plans for your work outs this week!

Missy said...

That does suck balls, I'm sorry. Sunday nites suck the worst - going back to work or school, dread.

Great workout plan and yeah on hubs. I'm sure you're thrilled.

Anonymous said...

i have alwasy wanted to try Bikram Yoga..it sounds very intense!

Hopefully, the week flies by for you so you'll be seeing your hubby before you know it :)

Amy said...

You've earned the right to talk about your hubby coming home all week....hell, all month for that matter. Congrats! That is so exciting!!!!

Boo to school. My hubs in back to school tonight too.

Alisa said...

I was a Bikram feen for a little while but I think that ship has sailed for me...I'm officially over it.

Exciting that your husband comes home soon!

X-Country2 said...

Yay for the husband coming back. I'm terrible when we're apart for a day. I'm clingy like that. :o)

Chic Runner said...

Hooray for the Hubs coming home and another great workout week! :) Enjoy bikram. I've gone once and loved it.

Aron said...

yay for the hubs coming home!!!! have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hope bikram went well. Your schedule will keep you nice and busy until your husband comes home!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I hope your husband is home for longer than 24 hours this time.